Monday, October 26, 2015

Summary & Recommendations for Coffee Store Survey

                For my public survey, I asked my peers “Which Coffee Store Do You Prefer?” The options were Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks, and Dutch Bros. Based on the amount of signatures I got on Starbucks, I would have to say that was definitely the crowd favorite. Dutch Bros was the runner up, also seemingly a crowd favorite but not as popular of a choice as Starbucks. I only received two signatures on Dunkin’ Donuts, unfortunately. I feel like I picked appealing pictures of iced coffee for each store, but since Starbucks is so well-known, the crowd sort of gravitated to that option naturally.


                My recommendation would be Starbucks. Almost every person who took my survey chose that as their option, so it would be a great recommendation for people who are looking for a coffee store to try. I would use an image full of different Starbucks drinks, and not all coffee because some people don’t like coffee. I would use something that has diversity. Some of the people I surveyed don’t like coffee but they chose Starbucks because that store is known to offer more than just coffee products.

No comments:

Post a Comment